Adam Eisenberg, CLTC
Adam readily admits that his enthusiasm for the topic is fueled by an inherent love of the subject, a fair amount of natural energy and copious amounts of coffee with cream.
He’s never more at home, however, than when educating clients, Attorneys and CPAs about Long-Term Care Planning and Asset Protection.
He really does get über jazzed about what we do.
Not because of the policies and premiums, but because we genuinely help others understand what guaranteed solutions mean and how they affect people’s lives, families and futures.
Adam is a horrible golfer, Cadillac aficionado, foodie, and father of three kids (including a second-place finisher in the Pinewood Derby) and one Giant Schnauzer that listens on occasion.
He believes that listening, really listening, is the key to success. That, and playing by the rules. Yeah, even in golf.
- 19+ years insurance industry experience, beginning at Northwestern Mutual Life
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- B.A. in Marketing from the University of Cincinnati
- Past president of the Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Congregation Tifereth Israel
- Bexley Area Chamber of Commerce – Member